Mydoh Smart Card is a digital, reloadable Visa Prepaid Card for kids, issued by Royal Bank of Canada. Parents can send money to their kids' Mydoh Smart card through the app, up to the allowable limits. Kids can use the card to purchase things in-store with Apple Pay, or online, subject to allowable limits. Mydoh is currently available for iPhone 6 or later, with version 10.3 or newer.
A few additional details about the Mydoh Smart Card:
- Card balance is available on the app header next to the profile picture. Funds are not CDIC insured.
- Card terms and conditions are available in: www.mydoh.ca/rbc-terms.
- For specific questions about card terms and conditions, please call 888-857-2748.
- The card is reloadable.
- There are no fees associated with card ownership and usage. You are however responsible for all costs, fees, data plans and related charges related to your mobile device.
- Funds on the card do not expire. Your card expires at the end of the month of the expiry date associated with your card. The remaining balance on your original card will be placed on your new card at no additional cost.